- Find a Lawyer
- West Virginia Lawyer Directory
- Charleston, WV Lawyer Directory
- Webster J Arceneaux III
Webster J Arceneaux
Attorney Webster Arceneaux is a Member of Lewis Glasser Casey & Rollins, PLLC, a law firm in Charleston, WV. As a lawyer in Charleston, West Virginia, attorney Arceneaux serves Kanawha County, as well as clients throughout West Virginia.
Areas of Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banks and Banking
- Civil Rights
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- Sexual Harassment
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1980, West Virginia and US District Court, Southern and Northern District of West Virginia; 1982, US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit; 1992, US Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit; 1999, US Supreme Court
|:||West Virginia University, AB, magna cum laude, 1977|
|Law School||:||West Virginia University, JD, 1980|
- West Virginia State Bar (Member, Committees on: Environmental Law; Employment Law; Alternative Dispute Resolution); American Bar Association (Member, Committees on: Labor and Employment Law; Alternative Dispute Resolution).
Author: "Potential Criminal Liability in the Coal Fields Under the Clean Water Act: A Defense Perspective," 95 West Virginia L.Rev. 691, 1993. Law Clerk to Justice Thomas Miller Supreme Court of Appeals, West Virginia.
Born: New Haven, Connecticut, June 1, 1956
Lewis Glasser Casey & Rollins, PLLC
Lewis Glasser Casey & Rollins, PLLC was founded in 1972. Since its founding, Lewis Glasser Casey & Rollins, PLLC has grown to a size of 16 attorneys. Lewis Glasser Casey & Rollins, PLLC is located in Kanawha County West Virginia.
Commercial and Trial Practice in all Courts, Appellate Practice, Arbitration, Banking, Bankruptcy Reorganization, Business Organization, Commercial Workouts, Creditor Rights, Employment, Environmental, Estate and Trust, Government...