Attorney Trenton Grand is Member of Grand Law Firm, a law firm in Baton Rouge, LA. As a lawyer in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, attorney Grand serves East Baton Rouge County, as well as clients throughout Louisiana.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice Law
- Supreme Court of the State of Louisiana
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Western, and Middle Districts of Louisiana
|Law School||:||Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center|
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Louisiana Land Title Association
- Louisiana Mortgage Lenders Association
- National Association of Mortgage Bankers
- Louisiana Homebuilders Association
- Capital Region Homebuilders Association
- Louisiana Association of Business and Industry
Trenton A. Grand if the founder and lead attorney of Grand Law Firm. Trent is a Baton Rouge native and now assists his hometown community with bankruptcy, debt reorganization, estate planning, personal injury, and real estate transactions. When he founded Grand Law Firm in 1994, he had one simple mission: to help good people through hard times. That mission continues today, only now Trent is backed by a skilled legal team, impressive case history, and more than 20 years of experience. Trent is a frequent speaker and bankruptcy seminars and holds an AV rating from the prestigious Martindale Hubbell attorney review organization.
Grand Law Firm
10537 Kentshire Court, Suite A
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70810
Grand Law Firm was founded in 1994. Since its founding, Grand Law Firm has grown to a size of 10 attorneys. Grand Law Firm is located in East Baton Rouge County Louisiana.
Baton Rouge Bankruptcy Attorney