Attorney Tony Friedman is an Attorney of The Simon Law Firm, P.C., a law firm in St. Louis, MO. As a lawyer in St. Louis, Missouri, attorney Friedman serves Saint Louis City County, as well as clients throughout Missouri.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Intellectual Property
- Medical Malpractice
Admitted to Practice Law
- Registered Patent Attorney, USPTO
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
|:||University of Missouri – Columbia, B.S., with honors, Biological Sciences, Chemistry|
|Law School||:||Washington University School of Law, J.D., cum laude|
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Chicago Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
An attorney at The Simon Law Firm, P.C., Tony Friedman helps clients with Hatch-Waxman Litigation, business litigation, and intellectual property. He has experience representing pharmaceutical and Fortune 500 companies, as well as individuals. Tony helps citizens across the nation. His dedication to excellence has garnered him the distinction of Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly 2015 “Up and Coming Lawyer.” Whether you’re an individual, small business, or large corporation, having Tony on your side can be a great benefit!
The Simon Law Firm, P.C.
800 Market St., Suite 1700
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
The Simon Law Firm, P.C. is located in Saint Louis City County Missouri.