Attorney Stephanie Fakih is Member of Rights First Law, P.C., a law firm in Southfield, MI. As a lawyer in Southfield, Michigan, attorney Fakih serves Oakland County, as well as clients throughout Michigan.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
Admitted to Practice Law
- State Bar of Michigan
|:||University of Michigan|
|Law School||:||Fordham University School of Law|
- State Bar of Michigan Criminal Law Section
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association Criminal Law Committee
- Oakland County Bar Association Family Law Committee
- Wayne County Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Oakland County Bar Association American Inn of Court
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association Criminal Justice Section
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Inns of Court – Oakland County Chapter
- Federal Bar Association
Stephanie N. Fakih chose a career in law because she has a passion for helping people. She is committed to protecting the rights of her clients and upholding the promises of the United States Constitution. Stephanie also works to ensure that her clients understand their legal situation and the laws affecting them and their rights. Stephanie attends several continuing legal education seminars every month to ensure she is at the forefront of the ever-changing law.
Stephanie received her bachelor of arts degree from the University of Michigan—Ann Arbor and received her Juris Doctor degree from Fordham University School of Law in New York City. Stephanie is licensed to practice law in California and Michigan state courts and in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. She is a highly skilled criminal defense attorney in Southfield. Call her today to schedule a free consultation.
Rights First Law, P.C.
29500 Telegraph Rd Ste 250
Southfield, Michigan 48034
Rights First Law, P.C. was founded in 2014. Rights First Law, P.C. is located in Oakland County Michigan.