Shelly Renee' Reece
Attorney Shelly Reece is a Owner of Reece Family Law, LLC, a law firm in Springfield, MO. As a lawyer in Springfield, Missouri, attorney Reece serves Greene County, as well as clients throughout Missouri.
Areas of Practice
- Child Support
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- DUI / DWI
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Wills and Living Wills
|:||Missouri State University|
|Law School||:||Oklahoma City University School of Law|
- Certified Guardian ad Litem Attorney
- Licensed Missouri Mediator
- Court Appointed Family Law Mediator
- Greene County Family Law Committee Member
- The Missouri Bar Family Law Section Committee Member
- United States Courts for the Western District of Missouri Member
- The Missouri Bar Women in the Profession Committee Member
- The Missouri Bar MOSOLO Small Firm Committee Member
- Missouri State University Civil & Family Mediation Training Coach
- Member of Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member of The Missouri Bar
- Southern Missouri Women Lawyers Meetings and Planning Committee Member
- Member of Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
- Member of Missouri Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence (MCADSV)
- Member of Mediation Achieving Results for Children (MARCH Mediation)
- Member of Association of Missouri Mediators
- Member Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
WELCOME TO REECE FAMILY LAW, LLC.
DEFENDING YOUR FAMILY
My name is Shelly Reneé Reece and I have been an attorney in Springfield, MO and the Southwest Missouri area since 1998. As a wife and mother of two children, I understand your family is the most important aspect of your life. I know you are going through a difficult time. You have made the right decision to seek legal advice and our family law, criminal defense, and estate planning lawyer teams look forward to assisting you through your legal matter. Our attorneys and staff will strive to give you the attention your family needs in navigating the Missouri court system with a divorce, child custody, modification, paternity, DUI, DWI, traffic ticket, will, trust, power of attorney, settlement, mediation, or litigating in trial.
Reece Family Law has 50+ years of combined experience in Family Law, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, and Mediation to help you in the following areas:
- Divorce Paternity Custody Modification Mediation Legal Separation Child Support Maintenance / Alimony Adoptions Family Access / Contempt Grandparents Rights Name Change Juvenile Law Adult and Child Orders of Protection, Ex Parte Uncontested, Settled, Pro Se Litigation Assistance
- Traffic Ticket DWI, DUI License Reinstatements Expungements Drug, Marijuana Charges Misdemeanor Felony Serious Crimes Against People Serious Crimes Against Property Federal Criminal Defense
- Wills Trusts Guardianships Power of Attorney Medical Directives Probate Prenuptial Agreements
- Mediates all types of cases.
Reece Family Law, LLC lawyers cover the Springfield/Branson region of Southwest Missouri. This region includes the following Southwest Missouri county circuit courts (cities):
Christian County (Ozark), Greene County (Springfield), Lawrence County (Mount Vernon), Polk County (Bolivar), Stone County (Galena), Taney (Forsyth), Webster (Marshfield).
These counties include the following cities: Aurora, Battlefield, Billings, Bolivar, Branson, Forsyth, Hollister, Marshfield, Mount Vernon, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Rogersville, Springfield, Strafford, Willard.
Call us for information on the counties and cities in which an attorney or lawyer may assist you.
*** FIRST VISIT FREE ***
CONTACT US FOR AN FREE APPOINTMENT WITH A LAWYER TODAY:
Phone: (417) 881-0881 Email: email@example.com
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE:
We accept for payment: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover Credit and Debit Cards, Personal Checks, Money Orders, Bank/Cashier Check and Cash for payment.
Born: Harrisonville, MO
Reece Family Law, LLC
2202 W Chesterfield Blvd, Ste 200
Springfield, Missouri 65807
Reece Family Law, LLC was founded in 2012. Since its founding, Reece Family Law, LLC has grown to a size of 12 attorneys. Reece Family Law, LLC is located in Greene County Missouri.
FAMILY LAW: • Divorce • Paternity • Custody • Modification • Mediation • Legal Separation • Child Support • Maintenance / Alimony • Adoptions • Family Access / Contempt • Grandparents Rights • Name Change • Juvenile Law • Adult and Child Orders of Protection, Ex Parte • Uncontested, Settled, Pro Se Litigation Assistance CRIMINAL DEFENSE: • Traffic Ticket • DWI, DUI • License Reinstatements • Expungements • Drug, Marijuana Charges • Misdemeanor • Felony • Serious Crimes Against People • Serious Crimes Against Property • Federal Criminal Defense ESTATE PLANNING: • Wills • Trusts • Guardianships • Power of Attorney • Medical Directives • Probate • Prenuptial Agreements MEDIATON: • Mediates all types of cases.