Attorney Shawn Weber is a Lead Counsel and President of Weber Dispute Resolution, a law firm in Solana Beach, CA. As a lawyer in Solana Beach, California, attorney Weber serves San Diego County, as well as clients throughout California.
Areas of Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
Admitted to Practice Law
- 2001, California State Bar
- Cerftified Legal Specialist - Family Law, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
|:||Indiana University, BA, 1995|
|Law School||:||University of San Diego School of Law, JD, 2001|
- Association name Position name Duration Collaborative Practice California President 2015 - Present Association of Family and Conciliation Courts Member 2014 - Present Academy of Professional Family Mediators Member 2014 - Present Collaborative Practice California President-Elect 2014 - 2015 Collaborative Practice California Board Member 2013 - Present San Diego Family Law Bar Association Member 2013 - Present Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego President 2009 - 2009 Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego Secretary 2007 - 2008 Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego Board Member 2006 - 2012 San Diego County Bar Association, Law Practice Management & Marketing Committee Chair 2002 - 2003
For Shawn, your divorce is a human experience, not just a legal process.
Using good-natured humor and his empathic gifts, he is a master mediator and negotiator at creating a calm and safe environment. He starts with having you answer HOW you want to divorce, because it is almost as important as deciding WHETHER to divorce.
Shawn is not your everyday family law attorney, because of his extensive conflict management skills that reduce conflict in all areas of divorce relationships. He also has a:
- profound ability to read people and get into the world you are experiencing to uncover the necessary clarity in your divorce relationship dynamic;
- longer range perspective seeking long-term solutions for maximum benefit now and after divorce, taking a more holistic approach, instead of quick fixes to get through the immediate legal step;
- commitment to telling you what you need to hear and not necessarily what you want to hear
- grounded stance in the reality of what you will get and what you won’t get.
In addition, Shawn understands that family law disputes often invoke the most primal of human emotions, so he coaches you on how to navigate the constantly changing currents of family law. Applying his Dolphin Lawyering philosophy, Shawn takes a holistic approach and analogizes the lawyer to a dolphin instead of the more popular stereotype of a shark.
Shawn has a different style of advocacy! He understands that family law disputes often invoke the most primal of human emotions, so he coaches clients on how to navigate the constantly changing currents of family law. Not your everyday attorney, Shawn has worked exclusively in family law for more than 16 years using Dolphin Lawyering with great success in the areas of:
- Collaborative Practice
- Negotiated Settlements
- Family Law Agreements
Contact Shawn today if you are looking for a holistic approach that reveals hidden options for settlement, preserves the long-term interests of the family and empowers you.
Born: Indianapolis, Indiana, March 12, 1972
Weber Dispute Resolution
777 South Highway 101, Ste. 123
Solana Beach, California 92075
Weber Dispute Resolution was founded in 2015. Since its founding, Weber Dispute Resolution has grown to a size of smal attorneys. Weber Dispute Resolution is located in San Diego County California.
Family Law, Mediation, Collaborative Divorce, Divorce, Family Law Agreements, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, child support, spousal support, almond, custody, visitation, property division, children