Robert T DeMarco
Attorney Robert DeMarco is a Member of DeMarco-Mitchell, PLLC, a law firm in McKinney, TX. As a lawyer in McKinney, Texas, attorney DeMarco serves Collin County, as well as clients throughout Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1989, State Bar of California
- 1999, State Bar of Texas
|:||Syracuse University, BA, Political Science/Political Philosophy, 1984|
|Law School||:||Pepperdine University School of Law, JD, 1988|
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization - Consumer Bankruptcy
- Master – The Honorable John C. Ford American Inn of Court
- Member of the Dallas Bar Association and the Collin County Bar Association
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award, Constitutional Law-Individual Rights
Highest Grade, Professional Responsibility
Law Clerk to the Hon. Geraldine Mund, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, 1988-1990.
Born: Long Island, New York, September 1, 1962
1255 West 15th Street, Suite 805
Plano, Texas 75075
Firm OverviewIf you are in a position of financial difficulty and looking for the counsel of a Plano bankruptcy lawyer, look no further than DeMarco-Mitchell, PLLC. With more than four decades of experience in the field, the team has handled countless Chapter 11, Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases. In addition, Attorney DeMarco is board certified in consumer bankruptcy law, which shows the special competence he has demonstrated in the area. For more information about the services a Plano bankruptcy attorney may be able to provide you with, contact the firm today.