Attorney Reed Allmand is Member of Allmand Law Firm PLLC, a law firm in Dallas, TX. As a lawyer in Dallas, Texas, attorney Allmand serves Dallas County, as well as clients throughout Texas.
Areas of Practice
Admitted to Practice Law
- Texas, 2000
|:||Abilene Christian University|
|Law School||:||Texas Wesleyan University|
- American Consumer Bankrupcty College, Member - 2007
- American Bar Association, Member - 2005
- American National Bankruptcy Institute, 2001
- Dallas County Bar Association, 2001
- National Assocation of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, 2001
- Tarrant County Bar Association, 2001
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2001
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, 2001
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, 2001
Consumer bankruptcy is the only area of law that I practice. It is my experience that the best way to serve my clients is to devote all my time to one area of law.
I have selected this area to specialize in because it dramatically impacts peoples lives in a real way. It is a very rewarding experience to meet with a client in crisis who is facing the loss of their property, experiencing loss of sleep and loss of good will with friends and family members, and having the opportunity to improve their situation.
My number one goal is to assure that clients who visit with me benefits from my services and walks out of my office a new person with a fresh start. It is my experience that anyone is one job loss or one unexpected emergency away from the need for a bankruptcy attorney.
All of my clients are good people that have been the victim of bad circumstance.
Allmand Law Firm PLLC
4849 Greenville Ave Ste 230
Dallas, Texas 75206
Allmand Law Firm PLLC was founded in 2005. Allmand Law Firm PLLC is located in Dallas County Texas.
Consumer Bankruptcy Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Foreclosure Prevention/ Assistance Medical Debt Repossessions Illegal Debt Collection