Rebecca J Carrillo
Attorney Rebecca Carrillo is a Partner/Attorney of The Law Office of Rebecca J. Carrillo, a law firm in San Antonio, TX. As a lawyer in San Antonio, Texas, attorney Carrillo serves Bexar County, as well as clients throughout Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Family Law
Admitted to Practice Law
- Supreme Court of Texas for State of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas (2011)
|:||Texas A&M University|
|Law School||:||St. Mary’s University, School of Law|
- San Antonio Young Lawyer's Association
- American Association for Justice
- Aggie Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Bexar County Women's Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association: Family Law Division
- San Antonio Bar Association: Litigation Section
- San Antonio Bar Association: Appellate Law Section
- National Association of Executive and Professional Women (NAPW)
Rebecca Carrillo is a founding partner of Hayes, Rode & Carrillo, P.L.L.C. She prides herself on being highly attentive to her clients and her ability to address her client's individual needs.
Rebecca is a strong courtroom advocate, and approaches each case with preparation, attention to detail and dedication to her client. Rebecca has experience in family law, criminal law, appellate law, and general civil litigation.
After law school, Rebecca Carrillo worked as an attorney at the law offices of Vance & Whitley, L.L.P. from August 2009-August 2011. At Vance & Whitley, Rebecca Carrillo's focus was family law, including divorce, adoption, and child custody issues.
During her studies at St. Mary's University School of Law, Rebecca worked in a wide array of legal fields, which expanded and diversified her knowledge of the law.
U.S. Attorney's Office
In 2009, Rebecca worked at the U.S. Attorneys' Office as a volunteer legal intern, where she focused on issues regarding bankruptcy, immigration, and property law.
Research Assistant to Dean Bill Piatt
From 2007 to 2009, she served as a research assistant to Dean Bill Piatt, where she analyzed and researched immigration and family law issues and assisted in the production of numerous publications.
Judicial Intern: Texas Thirteenth Court of Appeals
In the summer of 2008, Rebecca Carrillo served as a judicial intern for the Texas Thirteenth Court of Appeals, where she researched legal issues in criminal cases on appeal and drafted memoranda for the judge's consideration.
St. Mary's University Immigration and Human Rights Clinic
From 2007 to 2008, Rebecca served as a student attorney and later as a research assistant at the Immigration and Human Rights Clinic at St. Mary's University. In these positions, Rebecca represented clients in deportation proceedings and managed all aspects of their representation.
- 2010 Best Lawyers in San Antonio: Family Law (According to Scene in S.A. Monthly)
- 2011 Best Lawyers in San Antonio: Family Law (According to Scene in S.A. Monthly)
- 2009 Outstanding Staff Writer Award for The Scholar: St. Mary's Law Review on Minority Issues
- Member National Association of Professional and Executive Women (2011-Present)
The Law Office of Rebecca J. Carrillo
12915 Jones Maltsberger Road Suite 524
San Antonio, Texas 78247
The Law Office of Rebecca J. Carrillo was founded in 2011. The Law Office of Rebecca J. Carrillo is located in Bexar County Texas.
San Antonio Family Law Attorney, child custody, divorce, family law, parent’s rights, mother’s rights, father’s rights, grandparent’s rights, relocation, mediation, division of assets, uncontested/contested divorce