Attorney Ray Critchett is a Partner of E. Ray Critchett, LLC, a law firm in Columbus,, OH. As a lawyer in Columbus,, Ohio, attorney Critchett serves Franklin County, as well as clients throughout Ohio.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accident
- Business Law
- Construction / Development
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
|Law School||:||The Ohio State University College of Law|
- -Million Dollar Advocates Forum Life Member
- -Ohio Rising Stars 2009, 2012-2013
- -The National Trial Lawyers 40 Under 40 (Ohio)
- -All Ohio State Courts
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Tax Court
- Ohio Association for Justice (OAJ) –Trustee
- The Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA)
- Columbus Bar Association Member (CBA)
- Central Ohio Association for Justice (COAJ) Member
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Dublin Chamber of Commerce
E. Ray Critchett, LLC
681 S. Front Street
Columbus,, Ohio 43206
E. Ray Critchett, LLC is located in Franklin County Ohio.
Client was struck by a forklift and sustained a broken leg. She later developed RSD in her leg. This settlement was against the corporate defendant whose employee struck her.
Client's wife was struck in a motor vehicle collision causing partial paralysis. She subsequently died from her injuries. This settlement was from her uninsured motorist policy and her umbrella policy. @2013.
Client was struck by a co-worker while walking across a drop lot. He died immediately from his injuries. While his widow was able to receive workers' compensation benefits through a temp service, I was able to successfully puruse a claim against the company that the temp service lease him to at the time of the accident. This involved issues of "borrowed servant" and the "loaned servant" doctrine. @2013