- Find a Lawyer
- West Virginia Lawyer Directory
- Charleston, WV Lawyer Directory
- R Terrance Rodgers
R Terrance Rodgers
Attorney R Rodgers is a Member of Allen Guthrie McHugh & Thomas, PLLC, a law firm in Charleston, WV. As a lawyer in Charleston, West Virginia, attorney Rodgers serves Kanawha County, as well as clients throughout West Virginia.
Areas of Practice
- Antitrust and Trade
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banks and Banking
- Business Law
- Criminal Defense
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Employment Law
- Health Care
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1981, West Virginia and US District Court, Southern District of West Virginia; 1984, US District Court, Northern District of West Virginia; 1986, US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
|:||King College, BA, 1978|
|Law School||:||West Virginia University, JD, 1981|
- Kanawha County Bar Association; American Bar Association (Member, Business Law Section; Member, Committee on Consumer Financial Services); The West Virginia State Bar (Chairman, Committee on Corporation, Banking and Business Law, 1997-2001); American Bankruptcy Institute.
Phi Delta Phi. Assistant Attorney General, State of West Virginia, 1981-1982. Special Assistant to the Commissioner, Department of Banking, State of West Virginia, 1982-1983. Acting Deputy Commissioner of Banking, State of West Virginia, 1983-1984.
Born: Weirton, West Virginia, June 18, 1956
Allen Guthrie & Thomas, PLLC
Since its founding, Allen Guthrie & Thomas, PLLC has grown to a size of 20 attorneys. Allen Guthrie & Thomas, PLLC is located in Kanawha County West Virginia.
Litigation, Appellate Practice, Health Care, Bankruptcy, Corporate, Antitrust, Banking, Employment, Criminal Defense, Arbitration and Mediation, Products Liability.