- Dangerous Products
- Products Liability Lawyers
- Abbreviated List of Defective Products
- Coleman Propane Heaters
Coleman propane heaters, specifically the Coleman PowerMate 5045, have recently been linked to carbon monoxide deaths. In June 2005, a Miami federal jury ordered Coleman Company to pay a woman $10.1 million in damages when her husband and son died after inhaling carbon monoxide from the heater.
Coleman is the leading brand in outdoor camping equipment, lanterns, stoves and heaters.