Patrick C Barry
Attorney Patrick Barry is a Member of Decof & Decof, A Professional Corporation, a law firm in Providence, RI. As a lawyer in Providence, Rhode Island, attorney Barry serves Providence County, as well as clients throughout Rhode Island.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1998, US District Court, District of Rhode Island
- 1997, Massachusetts
- 1996, Rhode Island
|:||Boston University, BA, 1990|
|Law School||:||Widener University School of Law, JD|
- Rhode Island Association for Justice, Past President, Member of Board of Governors, and Member, 2003-present
- American Association for Justice, Former Governor (2010-2011), Member, 2003-present
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member, 1996-present
- Rhode Island Bar Foundation, Fellow, 2010-present
- Writer and Lecturer for seminars provided to various professional groups, including the Rhode Island Bar Association, Rhode Island Association for Justice, New Jersey Association for Justice, Rhode Island Medical Society, Care New England Corporation and others, 2001-present
Born: Marlboro, Massachusetts
Decof & Decof, A Professional Corporation
One Smith Hill
Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Decof & Decof, A Professional Corporation was founded in 1975. Since its founding, Decof & Decof, A Professional Corporation has grown to a size of 11 attorneys. Decof & Decof, A Professional Corporation is located in Providence County Rhode Island.
Practice in all State and Federal Courts. Medical Malpractice, Product Injury, Automobile Accidents, Personal Injury and Death Claims, Admiralty & Maritime Injury Claims, Antitrust and Commercial Litigation.