Attorney Miles Dolinger is Member of Miles J. Dolinger, Attorney at Law, a law firm in Capitola, CA. As a lawyer in Capitola, California, attorney Dolinger serves Santa Cruz County, as well as clients throughout California.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate
- Zoning and Land Use
|:||University of California at Santa Cruz|
|Law School||:||Golden Gate University School of Law|
My practice generally consists of advising and representing property owners and development project applicants in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Santa Clara Counties on real estate and land use issues so that they can make informed strategic decisions and accomplish their goals as efficiently as possible.
Specifically, I help with the following.Land Use Law
- I help property owners and developers in Santa Cruz County and beyond satisfy substantive legal and procedural requirements for the development, redevelopment, expansion of use, and change of use of real estate; and
- I defend development permit applicants and local agencies against administrative and judicial challenges to development approvals.
- I help Santa Cruz County real estate buyers and sellers negotiate terms for the sale, purchase and leasing of real estate, and help resolve disputes regarding the same (e.g., breach of contract, default, or non-disclosure issues), including litigation; and
- I help property owners in Santa Cruz County and beyond solve issues involving title, boundary, road/driveway, fence, homeowners’ association and other neighbor issues.
- I provide general business advice and representation involving small business issues, such as business formation (partnerships, corporations and LLCs), contracts, insurance issues, and construction issues;
- I help clients resolve business disputes, through negotiation, mediation and/or litigation.
Miles J. Dolinger, Attorney at Law
314 Capitola Ave
Capitola, California 95010
Miles J. Dolinger, Attorney at Law was founded in 2015. Miles J. Dolinger, Attorney at Law is located in Santa Cruz County California.
Real Estate, Land Use, Property Disputes, Business Law, Boundary Easements, Real Estate Litigation, Landlord Tenant Law, Construction Disputes