- Find a Lawyer
- West Virginia Lawyer Directory
- Charleston, WV Lawyer Directory
- Maria Marino Potter
Maria Marino Potter
Attorney Maria Potter is a Member of MacCorkle Lavender Casey & Sweeney PLLC, a law firm in Charleston, WV. As a lawyer in Charleston, West Virginia, attorney Potter serves Kanawha County, as well as clients throughout West Virginia.
Areas of Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Employment Law
- Insurance Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Liability
- Sexual Harassment
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1980, West Virginia and US District Court, Southern District of West Virginia; 1986, Pennsylvania (Inactive) and US District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
|:||West Virginia University, BA, magna cum laude, 1975|
|Law School||:||West Virginia University, JD, 1980|
- Kanawha County Bar Association; West Virginia State Bar.
Born: Morgantown, West Virginia, January 21, 1954
MacCorkle Lavender Casey & Sweeney PLLC
MacCorkle Lavender Casey & Sweeney PLLC was founded in 1999. Since its founding, MacCorkle Lavender Casey & Sweeney PLLC has grown to a size of 22 attorneys. MacCorkle Lavender Casey & Sweeney PLLC is located in Kanawha County West Virginia.
Products Liability, Insurance Defense, Insurance Bad Faith, Insurance Coverage, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Professional Liability, Medical Malpractice, Employment Law, General Civil Litigation.