Attorney Kristine Jones is a Founding Member of The KJ Law Firm, a law firm in Montgomery, AL. As a lawyer in Montgomery, Alabama, attorney Jones serves Montgomery County, as well as clients throughout Alabama.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Family Law
Admitted to Practice Law
- Member: Alabama State Bar
- Alabama Bar ID: 1973W23L
- Certification: Alabama Attorney-at-Law
- License No: 10121
- Status: Attorney in Good Standing, Legally Admitted to Practice Law
- Issued by: The Supreme Court of Alabama
- Date: September 21, 2017
|Law School||:||Faulkner University, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law|
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution
Kristine Jones, Attorney-at-Law, is the owner and founding member of The KJ Law Firm. She's a member of the Alabama State Bar, the Montgomery County Bar Association, and a volunteer attorney with the Montgomery County Bar Foundation.
The KJ Law Firm
445 Dexter Ave #4050
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
The KJ Law Firm was founded in 2018. The KJ Law Firm is located in Montgomery County Alabama.
Marriage, Contested and Uncontested Divorce, Spousal Support, Alimony Payment, Child Support, Child Custody, Guardian Ad Litem appointments, Division of Marital Property, Divorce Mediation, and Small Claims Court assistance.