Kirk C Stange
Attorney Kirk Stange is a Managing Partner of Stange Law Firm, PC, a law firm in Clayton, MO. As a lawyer in Clayton, Missouri, attorney Stange serves Saint Louis County, as well as clients throughout Missouri.
Areas of Practice
Admitted to Practice Law
- Missouri, Illinois, Kansas (inactive) and United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri.
|:||Fontbonne College, BA, 1997|
|Law School||:||University of Missouri, Columbia, JD, 2000|
Kirk Stange serves clients in the St. Louis Metro Area. He is licensed to practice in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas (inactive).
With experience in every type of domestic matter, Kirk Stange has represented clients in cases involving divorce, paternity, alimony, domestic violence, child custody, adoptions and contempt. Mr. Stange has served as a mentor for the Missouri Bar Mentoring Program. He is a graduate of the American Bar Association Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute and is a member of the Family Law Section of both the American Bar Association and the Missouri Bar.
Mr. Stange authorized a chapter in a book through Aspatore Publishing in 2012 titled: Strategies for Military Family Law: Leading Lawyers on Navigating Family Law in the Armed Forces (Inside the Minds). Mr. Stange is the author of a full-length book through Aspatore Publishing in 2014 titled: Prenuptial Agreements Line by Line. In 2015, Mr. Stange authored a book chapter through Aspatore Publishing in 2015 titled: Strategies for Illinois Family Law: Leading Lawyers on Leveraging Alternative Dispute Resolution, Negotiating Alimony and Child Support, and Managing Client Expecations (Inside the Minds).
Besides being selected to Super Lawyers by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine in 2015, Mr. Stange has received numerrous awards:
- Mr. Stange was selected to Rising Stars by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine in 2013 and 2014.
- Mr. Stange was selected in 2014 and 2015 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri.
- Mr. Stange was named in 2014 and 2015 to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers.
- Mr. Stange was selected in 2014 and 2015 as the "10 Best" for Client Satisfaction for Missouri Family Law by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
- Mr. Stange was Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce/Family Law in 1994 to present, which a quality assurance tool established in 1997. Attorneys are eligible to be Lead Counsel Rated after demonstrating significant experience, peer endorsements and a clean discipline history.
- Mr. Stange maintains a 10.0/10.0 Superb Rating from AVVO.
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys (AATA) - Premier 100 Trial Attorneys for Missouri, 2015
- The National Advociates - Top 100 Lawyers, Matrimonial and Family Law, 2015
- Mr. Stange was named by the American Society of Legal Advocates as a Top 100 Family Lawyer in Missouri in 2015. He was previously selected as a Top 40 Under 40 Missouri Family Lawyer in 2014.
Mr. Stange is often known in the legal community as a speaker at legal seminars and other engagements through the Missouri Bar and National Business Institute. Mr. Stange also spoke at the 8th Circuit Judicial Conference in Omaha, Nebraska in 2014. Further, Mr. Stange is part of the 2016 Emory University School of Law Kessler-Eidson Program for Trial Techniques where he will be serving as faculty in the role of a trial skills instructor. Mr. Stange is also a trained mediator and collaborative family law attorney.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. 201 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, Clayton, MO 63105.
Born: St. Louis
Stange Law Firm, PC
120 South Central Avenue Suite # 450
Clayton, Missouri 63105
Stange Law Firm, PC is located in Saint Louis County Missouri.