Kevin M. Carnie Jr.
Attorney Kevin Carnie Jr. is an Attorney of The Simon Law Firm, P.C., a law firm in St. Louis, MO. As a lawyer in St. Louis, Missouri, attorney Carnie Jr. serves Saint Louis City County, as well as clients throughout Missouri.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Class Action
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
|:||Saint Louis University, B.A. summa cum laude|
|Law School||:||Saint Louis University, J.D. cum laude|
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
A graduate of Saint Louis University, Kevin M. Carnie, Jr. has spent his career advocating for injury victims and helping protect businesses. His experience lies in litigating product liability, medical malpractice, business litigation, class action lawsuits, and defective product cases. Kevin works tirelessly to make sure his clients’ voices are heard. His notable verdicts include a $3.9 million win in an international arbitration case and a $3.75 verdict for a product liability claim. To learn how Kevin can help your case, contact The Simon Law Firm, P.C.
The Simon Law Firm, P.C.
800 Market St., Suite 1700
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
The Simon Law Firm, P.C. is located in Saint Louis City County Missouri.