Joseph W Belluck
Attorney Joseph Belluck is a Partner of Belluck & Fox, LLP, a law firm in New York, NY. As a lawyer in New York, New York, attorney Belluck serves New York County, as well as clients throughout New York.
Areas of Practice
Admitted to Practice Law
- New York State
|Law School||:||Buffalo School of Law|
- AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell (highest rating possible for legal ability and ethical standards)
- New York SuperLawyers, 2007-2010
- New York Best Lawyers, 2007-2010
- US News and World Reports Best Law Firms, 2010
- Co-Chair of Mealey/HB Litigation's 2007, 2009 and 2010 National Asbestos Litigation Superconferences
- Government Appointments
- State University of New York Trustee
- New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct
- Legal Activities
- SUNY – Buffalo School of Law, Adjunct Lecturer of Law, 1998-2001
- Member, SUNY – Buffalo, Dean's Advisory Council, 2008-2010
- Member, SUNY – Binghamton, Harpur Law Council, 2008-2010
- Member, Fellows of the American Bar Foundation
- Board of Directors, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Joseph W. Belluck is a founding partner of Belluck & Fox with substantial experience in the firm's asbestos and mesothelioma cases. He is a dedicated, compassionate attorney who has spent his entire legal career representing injured consumers and workers. Joe has a national reputation for excellence in asbestos and mesothelioma litigation. He has been recognized for both his legal work and high ethical standards.
Prior to founding Belluck & Fox in 2002, Joe represented asbestos victims at another law firm. He served as a judicial law clerk for Justice Lloyd Doggett of the Texas Supreme Court and as a staff attorney and consumer lobbyist for Public Citizen in Washington, D.C. Joe also worked for Trial Lawyers Care, a volunteer legal organization to help victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
Joe lives in New York City and Woodstock, New York with his wife and two children.
Belluck & Fox, LLP
546 5th Avenue, 4th Floor
New York, New York 10036
Belluck & Fox, LLP was founded in 2002. Since its founding, Belluck & Fox, LLP has grown to a size of 11 attorneys. Belluck & Fox, LLP is located in New York County New York.
Asbestos Litigation, Mesothelioma, Chemical Exposure, Lead Poisoning, Occupational Cancer, Silicosis Litigation, Toxic Exposure, Criminal Law, Crime Victims Compensation, Qui Tam Litigation, Products Liability, Drug and Medical Device Litigation, Motorcycle Products Liability, Product Safety, Personal Injury, Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Injuries, Motorcycle Accidents, Occupational Injuries, Medical Malpractice, Construction Accidents, Construction Law