John V Tucker
Attorney John Tucker is a Managing Partner of Tucker & Ludin, P.A., a law firm in Saint Petersburg, FL. As a lawyer in Saint Petersburg, Florida, attorney Tucker serves Pinellas County, as well as clients throughout Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Employee Benefits
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1991, Florida and US District Court, Middle District of Florida; 1992, US Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit; 1998, US District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Florida; 2007, US Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
|:||University of Florida, BA, 1988|
|Law School||:||University of Florida, JD, 1991|
- Broward County Bar Association Member 2015 - Present
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic Board of Directors 2015 - Present
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association Member 2014 - Present
- American Association for Justice, Social Security Disability Law SectionSection Chair 2012 - Present
- Social Security Section - American Association for Justice Secretary 2011 - 2012
- ERISA, Disability, Health and Life Insurance Litigation Group - American Assc. for Justice Treasurer 2011 - 2012
- NOVA - National Organization of Veterans Advocates Member 2008 - Present
- Mid-Florida Chapter of the Multiple Sclerosis SocietyBoard Member 2007 - Present
- Honorable Order of Kentucky ColonelsColonel 2002 - Present Clearwater Bar Association Member 2002 - Present
- Pinellas Opportunity Council Board Member 2001 - 2005
- Florida Justice Association Member 1995 - Present
- American Association for Justice (formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America) Member 1994 - Present
- St. Petersburg Bar Association Member and Past President 1992 - Present
- American Bar Association Member 1991 - Present
- Florida Bar Member 1991 - Present
John V. Tucker is the Managing Shareholder of Tucker & Ludin, P.A., based in St. Petersburg, Florida. For over 25 years, Mr. Tucker has represented clients in Florida and throughout the United States in all types of disability benefit claims. In fact, he is one of only a few attorneys in the United States who handles Disability Insurance, ERISA Disability, Social Security Disability, and Veterans Administration (VA) disability claims and litigation. He understands the unique challenges individuals face when dealing with insurance companies and governmental agencies. While Mr. Tucker’s clients come from a variety of chosen careers, he is nationally recognized for his experience in helping CEOs, corporate executives, professionals, and athletes in reversing denials of their disability claims.
Tucker & Ludin, P.A.
Tucker & Ludin, P.A. was founded in 2006. Since its founding, Tucker & Ludin, P.A. has grown to a size of 15-2 attorneys. Tucker & Ludin, P.A. is located in Pinellas County Florida.
ERISA - Employee Benefits Long Term Disability & Bad Faith Life and AD&D