Joan K. Fine
Attorney Joan Fine is Member of Law Office of Joan K. Fine, a law firm in Winchester, VA. As a lawyer in Winchester, Virginia, attorney Fine serves Winchester City County, as well as clients throughout Virginia.
Areas of Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Business Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Trusts and Estates
- Wills and Living Wills
Admitted to Practice Law
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts: 1982
- Commonwealth of Virginia: 1990
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts: 1983
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia: 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals (1st Circuit): 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals (4th Circuit): 1990
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia: 1990
- Supreme Court of the U.S.: 1989
|:||Ohio Wesleyan College|
|Law School||:||Boston College Law School|
In 1990 Joan K. Fine established her own law practice in Winchester, Virginia. A graduate of Ohio Wesleyan University, she received a Juris Doctor degree in 1982 from Boston College Law School and was selected for Law Review at that institution.
Ms. Fine has thirty years of experience evaluating her clients' legal issues, identifying their options, and formulating solutions to meet their goals. Her experience includes contract litigation, negotiation and business law. Business clients are diverse and include trucking, publishing, manufacturing, building supply, restaurants, car wash and lube, counseling services, nursing homes, dairy farming and insurance. She represents clients and appears in court primarily in the City of Winchester, and the counties of Frederick, Clarke, Warren, Loudoun, and Fauquier.
Law Office of Joan K. Fine
302 W. Boscawen St.
Winchester, Virginia 22601
Law Office of Joan K. Fine was founded in 1990. Law Office of Joan K. Fine is located in Winchester City County Virginia.
Business Law Wills, Trusts, Estates Real Estate Law Equine Law Civil Litigation