James W. Pavisian
Attorney James Pavisian is Member of Parmele Law Firm, P.C., a law firm in Springfield, MO. As a lawyer in Springfield, Missouri, attorney Pavisian serves Greene County, as well as clients throughout Missouri.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
|Law School||:||Not Available|
I am blessed with an opportunity to be a voice for hard-working individuals and those with life altering disabilities in a sometimes perplexing and often times hostile process. One of my greatest joys is witnessing a client's euphoria when they finally get their disability. This is why I work as hard as possible to ensure my representation of clients meets the rigorous demands of the dynamic disability system.
* State of Kansas, 2009
* State of Illinois, 2010
* U.S. District Court of Kansas
* U.S. District Court of Illinois
* Court of Appeals for Veteran's Claims
* Washburn School of Law
Juris Doctor, May 2009
* Purdue University
West Lafayette, Indiana
English, May 2006
* "The Case for Human Ingenuity: How Adderall Has Sullied the Game" 48 Washburn L.J. 175 (2008)
* National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
* Topeka Bar Association
* Treasurer - Young Lawyers Division
* Lawrence Public Transit Advisory Committee
Parmele Law Firm, P.C.
844 E. Primrose
Springfield, Missouri 65807
Parmele Law Firm, P.C. was founded in 1993. Since its founding, Parmele Law Firm, P.C. has grown to a size of 100+ attorneys. Parmele Law Firm, P.C. is located in Greene County Missouri.
Social Security Disability Law