Harold Lee Thompson
Attorney Harold Thompson is a Managing, Attorney of The Thompson Law Firm , a law firm in Columbus, OH. As a lawyer in Columbus, Ohio, attorney Thompson serves Franklin County, as well as clients throughout Ohio.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accident
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
Admitted to Practice Law
- Ohio Supreme Court, 1975
- District of Columbia Cour of Appeals, 1976
- United States District Court, Southern District, 1976
- United Sates Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1990
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2004
|:||Central State University|
|Law School||:||University of Connecticut School of Law|
- H. Lee Thompson is a member of the Following legal professional Associations including, The American Association of Justice, Leaders Forum, The American Trial Lawyers Assocation Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The Ohio American Assocation for Justice, The Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Who's Who in American Law 2011, Public Investors Bar Arbitrator Assocation and Mass Tort Trial Lawyers Assocation.
H Lee Thompson graduated from the University Of Connecticut School Of Law with his Juris Doctorate in 1975. He is licensed to practice law in Ohio, the District of Columbia, and Federal Court. Attorney H Lee Thompson has also been given special permission to represent clients in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Before entering private practice, H Lee Thompson served as a hearing officer, referee, and special counsel to the Ohio Attorney General. Throughout his career, Attorney Thompson has been an active member of many prestigious professional organizations. From 1995 to 1997, he served as an executive board member of the Birth Trauma Litigation counsel of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America's Medical Negligence Litigation Group. In 2000, H Lee Thompson acted as chairman of the Professional Negligence Section of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. Attorney Thompson has also lectured and presented for the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
The Thompson Law Firm
85 E. Gay St. Ste. 810
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Firm OverviewOur firm is a trial lawyer firm celebrating 30+ years of representing people seeking justices in Ohio and nationally for serious injuries and death cases due to negligence, medical malpractice, and product liability.
Injury,Dangerous Products and Toxic Tort.