Need Help From Real Estate

   next →  
harryjack 09-20-2017 @ 9:25 AM                          
Joined: Sep 2017
Hi, I am Harry jack and I lives in london.I have a question regarding law process. last year I gave the portion of my house on rent and now the tenant is not leaving my home .i have told all my queries to the real estate agent but he is not responding any of the related queries now I need help from law to give me some help regarding law or tell me any other option to kick that person out of my house..someone just suggested me to take help from for my query.have anyone tried this?

Please fill out the form below
and receive a free case evaluation
at no cost or obligation.