domestic violence

previous   |   next →  
ste11a 11-13-2017 @ 10:30 AM                          
When I was writing my dissertation on domestic violence (for more https://dissertationwriter.org ) I understood that domestic violence is a global experience. In the US, with quickly eroding legislation for victims safety and rights, the predator justification for acts of psychological and lethal violence is re-embedded as a cultural norm. I have worked with and on behalf of victims or family and partner violence for 40 years, through work in DV prevention and intervention programs, training law enforcement officers in DV awareness and scene safety, and as a therapist in community mental health. Over 80% of those living with serious mental illnesses are co-survivors of childhood family violence as well as ongoing adult partner violence. The impact of violence on those with serious mental illnesses means devastating PTSD effects are barely dented or relieved by the medications used to help manage their mental health and physical health conditions. Predators who believe violence is the correct way to achieve status and safety for themselves are now emboldened by the WH and Administration's open approval of such tactics and beliefs. Beware the sleeping victims whose rage and outrage one day rise to the surface decimating their oppressors.

This message was edited by ste11a on 11-13-17 @ 10:32 AM

Christinajohn 11-22-2017 @ 7:32 AM                          
Aggressive behavior at home is the point at which a couple get into physical contentions and hurt each other Assignment Writer society loves to accuse men all the time when the wife winds up hurt,but ladies likewise beat their companion consequently.

Please fill out the form below
and receive a free case evaluation
at no cost or obligation.