Careless Driving

next →  
gpgtp2005 05-25-2012 @ 12:17 AM                          

Can I have a careless driving charge removed or reduced after a year and a half?

August 31, 2010 I rolled a tractor/trailer truck over a guard rail avoiding a stalled car in my lane of travel. The officer that arrived on scene didn't believe what I told him and instead said that I fell asleep at the wheel and ran off the road because there were no skid marks on the road. The problem is when your traveling at 55 mph and weight 80,000 pounds there isnt enough time to hit the breaks when you cant see the car in the road around a corner until you are just about on top of them.

klandrylawyer 08-19-2013 @ 3:01 AM                          
I think hiring a qualified attorney can really help you to handle your case.

Arabella 12-21-2015 @ 6:00 AM                          
Hi,
Careless driving is the most common  traffic offense. There are two kinds of careless driving tickets one is ticket with fine and other is ticket without fine.For related concern, you should hire an expert ticket attorney, who will guide you and fight with your ticket offenses.
Thanks!!

grabbestoffer 09-29-2017 @ 1:29 AM                          
We should be very careful while driving if someone driving careless he is putting his life in danger and other.
http://hostgatorwebhostingdeals.blogspot.in/2017/09/hostgator-web-hosting-coupons-reviews.html

Please fill out the form below
and receive a free case evaluation
at no cost or obligation.