Help my boyfriend

   next →  
ladybug 03-09-2017 @ 3:51 AM                          
Joined: Mar 2017
Hi all,

I’m here to get some advice to help my boyfriend. Yesterday, he was charged with possession of marijuana. Police caught him with 200 grams of marijuana. He was found unconscious in his car and found 2 bottles of liquor. Don’t know how can I get him out of the cell. I want to bail him. I contacted my uncle to get help and he booked an appointment with Defence group, Oakville Does anyone have experience with marijuana cases? Need suggestion to get him out.

Thanks in advance.

Please fill out the form below
and receive a free case evaluation
at no cost or obligation.