custody of my 12 yr old

   previous   |   next →  
faulknertabatha 05-21-2013 @ 12:12 PM                          
Joined: May 2013
I really need to get my son back.  I am not sure what the proper chain of commands are but something tells me that I am going to need legal representation..

jamesvigil 07-19-2017 @ 7:59 AM                          
Joined: Mar 2017
In which state do you live? You have to find best attorney in your area and discuss your situation with him. Your attorney can guide you in the best way according to your situation. Many attorneys are giving first consultation free. Jose Chaidez is the best attorney in Phoenix and provides first consultation for free.

Please fill out the form below
and receive a free case evaluation
at no cost or obligation.