Unpaid Child Support

If your children are under 18 or if you applied for help before your child turned 18, the Child Support Enforcement Agency in your state can help you collect support. The non-custodial parent may have to meet with the D.A. to arrange a payment schedule. If he or she does not pay, it might result in jail time.