Derek Michael Causey
Attorney Derek Causey is Member of Hope & Causey, P.C., a law firm in Conroe, TX. As a lawyer in Conroe, Texas, attorney Causey serves Montgomery County, as well as clients throughout Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- Texas, 2013
|:||Texas A&M University|
|Law School||:||South Texas College of Law|
- Kenedy Rotary Club
- Kenedy Chamber of Commerce
- Karnes City Chamber of Commerce
- South Texas College of Law Young Alumni Leadership Council
- Delta Theta Phi
- Life Member, Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- Life Member, Montgomery County Fair Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Board of Directors for the Kenedy Chamber of Commerce
I have been a Certified Mediator and licensed to practice law in the state of Texas since 2013.
Areas of practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury Law
- 18 Wheeler/Trucking Accident Representation
- Oilfield Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- DWI Defense
- Texas, 2013
Born: San Antonion, TX
Hope & Causey, P.C.
815 W Davis St #300
Conroe, Texas 77301
Hope & Causey, P.C. was founded in 1975. Hope & Causey, P.C. is located in Montgomery County Texas.
Civil and Trial Practice, Civil Appeals, Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Commercial and Business Litigation, Transportation, Auto Accidents, Divorce, DUI/DWI, Family Law