David J Hickton
Attorney David Hickton is a Member of Burns, White & Hickton, a law firm in Pittsburgh, PA. As a lawyer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, attorney Hickton serves Allegheny County, as well as clients throughout Pennsylvania.
Areas of Practice
- Admiralty / Maritime
- Antitrust and Trade
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Construction / Development
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Employment Law
- Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1981, Pennsylvania and US District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania; 1984, US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit; 1985, US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit; 1987, US District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania; 1993, US Supreme Court; 2006, US Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
|:||Pennsylvania State University, BA, 1978|
|Law School||:||University of Pittsburgh, JD, 1981|
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations; National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel (Member, Executive Committee; Eastern Regional Vice-President); Academy of Trial Lawyers.
Law Clerk to the Honorable Gustave Diamond, U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, 1981-1983. Adjunct Professor of Law, Duquesne University School of Law. Member, Federal Court Advisory Committee, Western District of Pennsylvania; Pittsburgh Region AAA Large and Complex Case Advisory Council. Appointed, Adjunct Settlement Judge. State Court Special Master. Member, Board of Trustees, Pennsylvania State University, 1977-1980.
Born: Columbus, Ohio, August 14, 1955
Burns, White & Hickton
Burns, White & Hickton was founded in 1987. Since its founding, Burns, White & Hickton has grown to a size of 81 attorneys. Burns, White & Hickton is located in Allegheny County Pennsylvania.
Transportation including FELA, Insurance Claims, Occupational Disease and Injury Litigation, Railroad Litigation, Regulatory, Shippers, Trucking, Maritime Law; Litigation including Commercial and Business, Construction, Employment...