Attorney David Brannon is Member of David Brannon, Attorney at Law, a law firm in Dayton, OH. As a lawyer in Dayton, Ohio, attorney Brannon serves Montgomery County, as well as clients throughout Ohio.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
Admitted to Practice Law
- Ohio Bar (2005);
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio (2005);
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (2009);
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio (2010);
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) accredited to prepare, present, and prosecute claims (2013);
- Ohio Dept. of Insurance Accident & Health and Life Major Lines of Insurance (2013);
- Ohio State Bar Association Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law (2015).
|Law School||:||University of Dayton School of Law|
- Ohio Bar Association, Member (2006-present);
- Dayton Bar Association, Member (2006-present);
- University of Dayton School of Law Alumni Association, Secretary; Trustee (2007-present);
- Delta Chi Alumni Board of Trustees and Housing Corporation, Legal Advisor (2011-present);
- Co-chair of the Dayton Bar Association Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Comm. (2013-present).
Dayton estate planning Attorney David Brannon uses his broad range of experience in family law, business law, contracts, and civil litigation to devise thorough estate plans for clients throughout Ohio. His goal is to help you and your family avoid future issues, including mistakes that can cost your time or money, disputes between heirs of an estate, litigation over business matters, Medicaid plans, and other probate or litigation matters. With over a decade of practice, his is familiar with the legal tools to protect clients and their goals, and provides client-appropriate solutions for preserving assets and avoiding probate. Call the law firm of David Brannon, Attorney at Law now for a free consultation.
David Brannon, Attorney at Law
130 W 2nd Street Suite 904
Dayton, Ohio 45402
David Brannon, Attorney at Law is located in Montgomery County Ohio.
Estate planning, probate and estate litigation