David S. Bouschor
Attorney David Bouschor is a Partner of Law Office of David S. Bouschor, II P.C., a law firm in Denton, TX. As a lawyer in Denton, Texas, attorney Bouschor serves Denton County, as well as clients throughout Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Family Law
Admitted to Practice Law
- Texas 1991
|Law School||:||Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law|
- Member – State Bar of Texas (1991- Present)
- Member – State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section (1991- Present)
- Member – State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate & Trust Section (1993-Present)
- Member – College of the State Bar of Texas (1994- Present)
- Member – Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists (1998- Present)
- Member – International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (2007- Present)
- Member – Denton County Bar Association (1991- Present)
- Member – Denton County Probate & Real Estate Section (1995- Present)
- Member – Denton County Bar Family Law Section (2001- Present)
- Member – Denton County Collaborative Family Law Association (2001- Present)
- Member – Global Collaborative Law Council, Inc. (2010- Present)
- Member – Collaborative Divorce Texas, (2004 – Present)
- Board of Directors - Flow Health Care Foundation, Inc. (1994 – Present)
- Board of Directors - Collaborative Divorce Texas (2017 – Present)
- President – Denton County Dispute Resolution Program
- Member – MENSA (1992-Present)
David S. Boushor has been working as a family law attorney for seven years before opening the Law Offices of David S. Bouschor, II P.C. in 2000. In the more than 20 years since opening his private practice, David has helped people with divorce, child custody, paternity, alimony, guardianships, and other family law matters in his capacity as a family law attorney in Denton. David prides himself on providing highly individualized services—providing clients with dedicated attention through every step of their case. He strives to serve as his client’s partner throughout this process. His experience and outside-of-the-box thinking has helped many people in the Dallas-Fort Worth area through some of life’s most challenging moments.
David has the rare distinction of being named a family law specialist by the Texas Board of Specialization, an honor he has held since 1995. He is also the founder of the Denton County Bar Family Lawyers Section and the Denton County Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
Law Office of David S. Bouschor, II P.C.
217 E. Oak Street
Denton, Texas 76201
Law Office of David S. Bouschor, II P.C. was founded in 1998. Law Office of David S. Bouschor, II P.C. is located in Denton County Texas.
• Adoption • Guardianship • Relocation • Father's Rights • Mother's Rights • Grandparent's Rights • Parents Rights • Child Custody • Child Protection • Child Support • Divorce • Separation Agreements • Division of Assets • Uncontested Divorce • Contested Divorce • Same-Sex Divorce • Military Divorce • Annulments • Mediation & Arbitration • Family Law • Marriage Agreements • Prenuptial Agreement • Postnuptial Agreement • Spousal Support • Alimony • Modifications • Visitation Rights • Parents Visitation Rights • Info Terms