Attorney Clayton Williford is a Partner of Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys, a law firm in Irvine, CA. As a lawyer in Irvine, California, attorney Williford serves Orange County, as well as clients throughout California.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- California, 2011
|:||Brigham Young University|
|Law School||:||Chapman Univ School of Law|
- State Bar of California, 2011 - Present
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, 2011 - Present
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society (Orange County chapter), 2011 - Present
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, 2011 - Present
- Orange County Bar Association, 2011 - Present
- United States District Court for the Central District of California, 2011 - Present
Attorney Clayton Williford, partner at Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys, is dedicated to advocating for injured clients throughout the state of California. He works to help clients with both the physical and emotional trauma. He has former experience in the medical field and has worked in hospitals and physical therapy centers helping patients with spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, and broken bones, and other catastrophic injuries. This background helps him understand the complex injuries that client’s face. He also has an in-depth understanding of the insurance companies’ tactics to minimize or deny claims. To put Attorney Williford’s experience to work for your case, contact Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys today.
Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys
16520 Bake Parkway Suite 260
Irvine, California 92618
Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys was founded in 2017. Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys is located in Orange County California.
Personal Injury Law