- Find a Lawyer
- West Virginia Lawyer Directory
- Charleston, WV Lawyer Directory
- Christopher Loren Brinkley
Christopher Loren Brinkley
Attorney Christopher Brinkley is a Member of The MASTERS Law Firm lc, a law firm in Charleston, WV. As a lawyer in Charleston, West Virginia, attorney Brinkley serves Kanawha County, as well as clients throughout West Virginia.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accident
- Business Law
- Class Action
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1995, Arkansas, US District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas and US District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma; 1999, Georgia, Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court, US District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia; 2002, Missouri, US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit; 2003, West Virginia, US District Court, Southern District of West Virginia; 2005, US District Court, Northern District of West Virginia; US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
|:||University of Oklahoma, BS, Aerospace Engineering, 1990|
|Law School||:||University of Tulsa, JD, 1994|
- Arkansas and American Bar Associations; State Bar of Georgia; The Missouri Bar; Georgia Trial Lawyers Association; West Virginia Trial Lawyers Association; American Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Sections on: Products Liability, Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway, Premises Liability; Sudden Acceleration/Transmissions Litigation Group, 1996-—; Chairman, Sudden Acceleration/Transmissions Litigation Group, 2000-—).
Phi Delta Phi. Editor, Tulsa Journal of Comparative and International Law. Recipient, Zarrow Family Award. Author, "The Final Frontier: a Voyage Requiring a World Enterprise," 1 Tulsa Journal of Comparative and International Law 303, 1994; "Putting The Brakes On Runaway Vehicle Defenses Trial," April, 2002.
Born: Little Rock, Arkansas, September 14, 1968
The MASTERS Law Firm lc
181 Summers St
Charleston, West Virginia 25301
The MASTERS Law Firm lc was founded in 1974. Since its founding, The MASTERS Law Firm lc has grown to a size of 10 attorneys. The MASTERS Law Firm lc is located in Kanawha County West Virginia.
Civil Litigation, Class Action Litigation, Complex Litigation, Consumer Protection, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Medical Negligence, Automobile Accidents, Property Damage, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability, Business Litigation.