- Find a Lawyer
- West Virginia Lawyer Directory
- Charleston, WV Lawyer Directory
- Christopher B Power
Christopher B Power
Attorney Christopher Power is a Partner of Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, a law firm in Charleston, WV. As a lawyer in Charleston, West Virginia, attorney Power serves Kanawha County, as well as clients throughout West Virginia.
Areas of Practice
- Class Action
- Employee Benefits
- Energy / Utilities
- Entertainment Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sexual Harassment
- Social Security Disability
- Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1986, West Virginia; 1995, Kentucky; US District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia and Eastern District of Kentucky; US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit; US Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit; US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit; US Supreme Court
|:||Washington & Lee University, BA, cum laude, 1983; West Virginia University, MBA, 1985|
|Law School||:||West Virginia University, JD, 1986|
- Kanawha County, Kentucky and American (Member, Natural Resources and Litigation Sections) Bar Associations; West Virginia State Bar; Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia.
Author: "Unsuitability Designations and Anticipated Post-Mining Environmental Problems," 13 Eastern Min. L. Inst. 5 (1992); "The National Historic Preservation Act and Federally Delegated State Permitting Programs: A SMCRA-Based Primer," Journal of Environmental Permitting (Autumn, 1994); "OSM's Applicant Violator System: Recent Developments, Continuing Uncertainty," 17 Eastern Min. L. Inst. 11 (1996); "Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes: Coal Combustion Byproducts Returned to the Mine Site," Natural Resources and Environment (ABA Section of Natural Resources, Energy, and Environmental Law) (Winter, 1997).
Born: Richmond, Virginia, April 7, 1961
Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
Dinsmore & Shohl LLP was founded in 1908. Since its founding, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP has grown to a size of 470 attorneys. Dinsmore & Shohl LLP is located in Kanawha County West Virginia.
Labor and Employment Law, Litigation, Corporate, Estate and Trust, Business Litigation, Tax, Mass Tort, Media and First Amendment, Mergers and Acquisitions, Natural Resources, Health Care, Immigration, Intellectual Property and Technology, Products Liability, Environmental, Mine Safety and Health, Workers' Compensation, Toxic Tort, Sports and Entertainment, Securities, Public Utilities, Employee Benefits, Construction, Class Action Litigation, Business Restructuring and Reorganization