Byron A. Richie
Attorney Byron Richie is a Partner of Richie, Richie & Oberle, L.L.P., a law firm in Shreveport, LA. As a lawyer in Shreveport, Louisiana, attorney Richie serves Caddo County, as well as clients throughout Louisiana.
Areas of Practice
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- Louisiana State Bar
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
|:||Louisiana State University Law Center|
|Law School||:||Louisiana State University and A & M College|
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- Bar association of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, Member
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, Member
With nearly 40 years representing clients in personal injury and mineral law matters, Attorney Byron A. Richie has proven his ability to fight aggressively when necessary and protect his clients’ interests. As one of the principal partners at Northwest Louisiana law firm Richie, Richie & Oberle, L.L.P., Mr. Richie is a compassionate advocate for his clients, representing many individuals in disability law, health insurance matters, and products liability. This client-focused approach to law has earned him a reputation as an attorney people can count on. Call Richie, Richie & Oberle, L.L.P. today for a free consultation about your case.
Richie, Richie & Oberle, L.L.P.
1800 Creswell Ave.
Shreveport, Louisiana 71101
Richie, Richie & Oberle, L.L.P. was founded in 1951. Since its founding, Richie, Richie & Oberle, L.L.P. has grown to a size of 12 attorneys. Richie, Richie & Oberle, L.L.P. is located in Caddo County Louisiana.