Attorney Briny Woods is a Partner of Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys, a law firm in Irvine, CA. As a lawyer in Irvine, California, attorney Woods serves Orange County, as well as clients throughout California.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- California, 1999
|:||Univ of California Berkeley|
|Law School||:||McGeorge School of Law University of the Pacific|
- United States District Court Central District of California, 1999 - Present
- State Bar of California, 1999 - Present
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 2003 - Present
- Orange County Bar Association, 2007 - Present
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, 2007 - Present
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, 2008 - Present
Attorney Briny Woods stated his legal career as a defense lawyer for major insurance companies. He brings this insider knowledge with him to his plaintiff work with Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys. As a founder of the firm, Attorney Woods has handled cases as “simple” as low-impact auto accidents to complex matters involving tractor-trailer accidents and catastrophic injuries. He knows how to effectively stand up against insurance companies, in and out of the courtroom, and fights for clients to get the full and fair compensation they need to heal and recover.
Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys
16520 Bake Parkway Suite 260
Irvine, California 92618
Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys was founded in 2017. Woods Williford Personal Injury Attorneys is located in Orange County California.
Personal Injury Law