Attorney Brenton Dadey is Member of Scarzafava, Basdekis & Dadey, PLLC, a law firm in Oneonta, NY. As a lawyer in Oneonta, New York, attorney Dadey serves Otsego County, as well as clients throughout New York.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- ?2008 New York State Bar
- 2008, US District Court, Northern District of New York
|:||State University of New York at Albany|
|Law School||:||Syracuse University College of Law|
- ?10 Best for Client Satisfaction American Institute of Personal Injury attorneys - 2016
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers - Rising Stars 2016/2017/2018
- 2017 40 Under 40 Award from The National Trial Lawyers
- 2007 International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award, Excellence in Advocacy Award
- 2007 American Association of Justice Trial Advocacy Competition, National Finalist
- 2007 American Association of Justice Trial Advocacy Competition, Regional Champion
- Admitted Order of Barristers
Since 2007, Brenton Dadey has acquired many honors and accolades for his legal work. Whether it is through his experience lecturing or his recognition in competition, Mr. Dadey has cultivated a reputation for hard work and continued education devoted to personal injury law in New York. He is dedicated to serving victims of injuries with the skill and attention that each case deserves and can assist you with your situation, no matter what outcome you are seeking.
Scarzafava, Basdekis & Dadey, PLLC
48 Dietz Street, Suite C
Oneonta, New York 13820
Scarzafava, Basdekis & Dadey, PLLC is located in Otsego County New York.