Brent A Gordon
Attorney Brent Gordon is an Attorney and the Owner of The Gordon Law Firm, P.A., a law firm in Oldsmar, FL. As a lawyer in Oldsmar, Florida, attorney Gordon serves Pinellas County, as well as clients throughout Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Construction / Development
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- DUI / DWI
- Foreclosure / Loan Modification
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice Law
- 2005, Florida
- Florida Bar / All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court of the Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
|:||University of Florida, (BA, 1997; MEd, 2000)|
|Law School||:||University of Florida,, JD, 2004|
- Florida Bar
- Professional Ethics Committee
- Animal Law Committee
- Education Law Committee, Past Member
- Student Education and Admissions to the Florida Bar, Past Member
- Florida Bar Exam Proctor
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Barney Masterson Inn of Court
- President (Attorney)
- Past Executive Director
- Past Treasurer
- Awarded the "Rock" - Judge Thomas E. Penick, Jr. Award for Service to the Community
- Sixth Judicial Circuit Law Library Board of Trustees
- Pinellas County Humane Society
- Member and Treasurer
- Leadership St. Pete Class of 2011
- Florida Collegiate Consortium Board of Directors (non-profit organization that provides cutting-edge programs, resources and opportunities that engage higher education students to create social change to reduce sexual violence)
- College Leadership Florida Alumni Cabinet
- Past Chair and Founder
- University of Florida
- Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Athletic Association Board of Directors, Past Member
- Foundation Board of Directors, Past Member
- Political Science Alumni Advisory Board
- College of Law Alumni Council
Brent Gordon focuses on providing comprehensive counsel to individuals and businesses. He believes in practical approaches to the challenges and goals of his clients. Brent works closely with his clients to develop strategies and action plans that make sense–from a legal perspective, but also with regard to personal and business objectives.
Previously, Brent was an Assistant State Attorney for the Eighth Judicial Circuit of Florida. While at the State Attorney's Office, Brent served as the Lead Misdemeanor Attorney for Alachua County and a Traffic Division Prosecutor, mainly handling DUI cases. Brent prosecuted cases on behalf of the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (including unlicensed contractors), as well as handling all criminal cases in Alachua County initiated by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. During his time as a prosecutor, he also worked on various felony cases and handled almost twenty jury trials, over seventy-five hearings, and made hundreds of other court appearances. Brent also successfully completed training courses with the Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Office on topics such as DUI, Evidence, and Search and Seizure. In addition, Brent was selected to attend the National Advocacy Center operated by the United States Department of Justice. These experiences provide Brent with insight into the inner-workings of the prosecution and various law enforcement agencies.
After his time at the State Attorney's office, Brent relocated to Pinellas County to work for one of the oldest and most prestigious firms in the Tampa Bay area. Throughout his almost five years there, Brent developed his civil litigation and transactional practice, while also representing individuals facing criminal charges. He is able to use this comprehensive base of legal knowledge to assist clients with their various and often changing needs.
Brent formed The Gordon Law Firm so he could take the knowledge he gained and skills he developed to provide legal counsel in an effective and affordable manner. Brent is sensitive to the challenges that both individuals and businesses face. He insists on personal attention to each case and will work to provide a package of representation that makes financial and legal sense. Brent also has experience working with legal and business technology to provide efficient and cost effective solutions to his clients.
The Gordon Law Firm, P.A.
3780 Tampa Road, Suite 107
Oldsmar, Florida 34677
The Gordon Law Firm, P.A. is located in Pinellas County Florida.
The Gordon Law Firm, P.A. provides representation in general business law, start-up business formation and development, real estate law, landlord - tenant issues, intellectual property, construction law, and civil litigation.