Brandy Michelle Austin
Attorney Brandy Austin is an Attorney of Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC, a law firm in Arlington, TX. As a lawyer in Arlington, Texas, attorney Austin serves Tarrant County, as well as clients throughout Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Wills and Living Wills
Admitted to Practice Law
- Texas, 2008
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2014
|:||East Carolina University|
|Law School||:||Baylor Law School|
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce, A-Team, Corporate Leadership Council
- State Bar of Texas
- Professionals Serving Seniors, Attorney, January 15, 2015 - Present
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
Brandy Austin is a founding member of the firm. Her practice specializes in personal injury, family law, small business litigation, and wills and probate.
Brandy attended East Carolina University in Greenville, N.C. for her undergraduate degree. She majored in both English and Political Science. She went on to attend Baylor Law School and successfully completed Baylor's prestigious Practice Court program. She was part of Baylor's National Client Counseling Team and participated in their Moot Court Competition.
Brandy went on to defend clients sued for medical malpractice, products liability, and personal injury. She has represented numerous clients at depositions, hearings, and trials. However, she wanted a closer partnership with her clients and decided to diversify her practice to include a variety of areas.
Brandy moved to North Texas immediately following law school and currently lives with her husband and daughter in Burleson, Texas where she serves on the Cemetery Board.
Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC
2300 Michigan Ct
Arlington, Texas 76016
Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLC is located in Tarrant County Texas.
Personal Injury, Family Law, Debt, Wills & Probate, Estate Planning