Attorney Betty Stroh is an Attorney of Law Offices of Virginia L. Landry, Inc., a law firm in Laguna Hills, CA. As a lawyer in Laguna Hills, California, attorney Stroh serves Orange County, as well as clients throughout California.
Areas of Practice
- Drug Crimes
- Parole and Probation
- Sexual Harassment
Admitted to Practice Law
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Licensed to practice in the United States District Court, Central District of California
|:||Boston University, B.A. Psychology|
|Law School||:||American College of Law, J.D.|
- Member of the Orange County Criminal Defense Bar
- Member of the California DUI Lawyers Association
- Member of the West Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the North Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Newport Harbor Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Trustees for the charitable foundation for Orangewood Children's Home
- Scholarship Chairman of the Newport Harbor Elks Lodge
As an experienced Orange County defense lawyer, Betty M. Stroh has chosen to focus her attention on her clients’ needs in the face of serious DUI charges. She has been practicing law for numerous decades and is well-versed in DUI law. She has taken on some of the toughest cases in criminal law, including murder, fraud, and assault matters. This background has enabled her to bring a unique level of tenacity and zealousness when advocating for her DUI clients. Ms. Stroh even teaches Criminal Law at the Gifted Students Academy at the University of California, Irvine. As a member of the California DUI Lawyers Association and many other groups, she is well known in the community and legal world as a fierce defender. Overall, Ms. Stroh is committed to seeking the best possible outcome for her clients while maintaining her dedication to ethical practices.
Law Offices of Virginia L. Landry, Inc.
23046 Avenida De La Carlota Suite 125
Laguna Hills, California 92653