Attorney Anne-Marie Brockland is an Attorney of The Simon Law Firm, P.C., a law firm in St. Louis, MO. As a lawyer in St. Louis, Missouri, attorney Brockland serves Saint Louis City County, as well as clients throughout Missouri.
Areas of Practice
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
|:||University of Texas at Austin, B.A. College Scholar|
|Law School||:||Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D.|
- Missouri State Bar Association, Fellow
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Board of Governors
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice
- Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- American Civil Liberties Union
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
If you were injured in an accident caused by negligence or inaction, there is no one more capable of helping you than Anne-Marie Brockland. A passionate advocate for injury victims, Anne gives a voice to those who feel silenced. She represents individuals in premises liability, medical malpractice, birth trauma, defective products, and wrongful death cases.
Anne’s dedication has helped her obtain over $50 million in verdicts and settlements for her clients. She is listed in Best Lawyers in America® twice, received Missouri Lawyers Weekly Women’s Justice Rising Star Award, and won the Lon O. Hocker Trial Lawyer Award. Allow Anne to fight on your behalf!
The Simon Law Firm, P.C.
800 Market St., Suite 1700
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
The Simon Law Firm, P.C. is located in Saint Louis City County Missouri.