Attorney Ana Alba is Member of Alba Law Firm, P.C., a law firm in New York, NY. As a lawyer in New York, New York, attorney Alba serves New York County, as well as clients throughout New York.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Commercial Litigation
Admitted to Practice Law
- New York (2003)
- New Jersey (2003)
- New York State Appellate Division, 2nd Department (2003)
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey (2003)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York (2003)
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York (2003)
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York (2013)
- United States District Court, Western District of New York (2013)
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit (2013)
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit (2013)
|Law School||:||Rutgers University School of Law|
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Ana B. Alba is the esteemed New York business lawyer at Alba Law Firm. Since earning her law degree from Rutgers University School of Law-Newark, Ana has zealously litigated countless claims throughout New York and New Jersey. Some of her most notable cases include employment-related disputes, breach of contract matters, and intellectual property claims. She has also helped clients in an array of business transactions such as business entity formation, non-disclosure agreements, commercial real estate lease negotiations, and others. As an AV Preeminent® rated attorney, Ana assures clients of her skills and ethical standards. Call now for a consultation.
Alba Law Firm, P.C.
30 Wall Street, 8th Floor
New York, New York 10005
Alba Law Firm, P.C. was founded in 2007. Alba Law Firm, P.C. is located in New York County New York.
litigation, business & commercial litigation, corporate law, immigration, real estate, copyrights & trademarks