Attorney Amy Weis is Member of Weis Law Group, a law firm in Columbus, OH. As a lawyer in Columbus, Ohio, attorney Weis serves Franklin County, as well as clients throughout Ohio.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
|Law School||:||Not Available|
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Immediate Past-President (2013- present); President, Ohio Chapter (2011-2012); Vice President (2009-2010).
- Chair, Domestic Relations Committee, Central Ohio Association for Justice (formerly the Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association), 2002
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Capital University Law Review, Associate Editor, 1995-1996
- Capital University Law School, Order of the Curia, Staff Member, 1994 – 1995
Amy Weis is a seasoned Columbus family law attorney serving clients throughout the surrounding areas. She is dedicated to handling a comprehensive range of family law cases, from divorce and child custody to prenuptial agreements and property division. Amy is a Fellow in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) and has been included in the Super Lawyers® Top Women Lawyers list, the Ohio Super Lawyers® Rising Stars?, and has been named one of the Top 25 Columbus Women Lawyers from 2010 to 2014. Amy is a highly respected lawyer who is focused on securing the best possible outcomes for her clients. Ready to get counsel? Reach out to her firm at (614) 428-0266.
Weis Law Group
22 East Gay Street, Suite 401
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Weis Law Group is located in Franklin County Ohio.