Amy Collignon Gunn
Attorney Amy Gunn is an Attorney of The Simon Law Firm, P.C., a law firm in St. Louis, MO. As a lawyer in St. Louis, Missouri, attorney Gunn serves Saint Louis City County, as well as clients throughout Missouri.
Areas of Practice
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- State of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
|:||Transylvania University, B.A.|
|Law School||:||Saint Louis University, J.D., cum laude|
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Foundation
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Treasurer, 2013-14
- Board of Governors and Co-Chair of the Women’s Caucus
- Illinois Bar Association
- Member of the Women’s Caucus
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis, former Board
- Women in the Legal Profession Committee
Accidents can cause serious injuries, deaths, and change lives forever. If you were injured because of someone else’s negligence or inaction, you need Amy Collignon Gunn on your side. She offers experienced, knowledgeable advocacy in defective product, medical malpractice, and personal injury cases. Amy’s pursuit of justice has led her to secure high-sum verdicts and settlements for her clients. She has been listed in Best Lawyers in America® from 2009-2017, has been on Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers® since 2008 and was on St. Louis' Lawyer of the Year for 2017. Call today to find out how Amy can help your case.
The Simon Law Firm, P.C.
800 Market St., Suite 1700
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
The Simon Law Firm, P.C. is located in Saint Louis City County Missouri.