- Find a Lawyer
- South Carolina Lawyer Directory
- Columbia, SC Lawyer Directory
- A Marvin Quattlebaum Jr
A Marvin Quattlebaum
Attorney A Quattlebaum is a Partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, a law firm in Columbia, SC. As a lawyer in Columbia, South Carolina, attorney Quattlebaum serves Richland County, as well as clients throughout South Carolina.
Areas of Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Business Law
- Construction / Development
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Employee Benefits
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
- Social Security Disability
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1989, South Carolina; US District Court, District of South Carolina and US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
|:||Rhodes College, BA, cum laude, with Honors, 1986|
|Law School||:||University of South Carolina, JD, 1989|
- Greenville County and American (Member, Litigation Section) Bar Associations; South Carolina Bar (Member, Tort and Insurance Section and Trial and Appellate Advocacy Section; Chair, Practice and Procedure Committee; Member, House of Delegates; Member, Society of Justice; Life Fellow); Defense Research Institute (Member, Business Litigation Committee); American Law Firm Association (Product Liability Steering Committee, Business Litigation Practice Group); South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association; Supreme Court Historical Society .
Member, South Carolina Law Review, 1987-1989. Member, 1996-1998 and Chairman, 1997-1998, Practice and Procedures Committee and Member, House of Delegates, 1999-2000.
Born: Durham, North Carolina, August 2, 1964
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
PO Box 11070
Columbia, South Carolina 29211
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP was founded in 1897. Since its founding, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP has grown to a size of 380 attorneys. Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP is located in Richland County South Carolina.
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Appellate, Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights, Business Litigation, Construction Law, Corporate, ERISA and Employee Benefits, Economic Development, Environmental, Estate Planning, Finance, Financial Institutions,...