- Find a Lawyer
- South Carolina Lawyer Directory
- Columbia, SC Lawyer Directory
- William T Hogan III
William T Hogan
Attorney William Hogan is a Managing Partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, a law firm in Columbia, SC. As a lawyer in Columbia, South Carolina, attorney Hogan serves Richland County, as well as clients throughout South Carolina.
Areas of Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Business Law
- Construction / Development
- Employee Benefits
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1981, Massachusetts; 1982, US District Court, District of Massachusetts and US Court of Appeals, First Circuit; 2006, US Supreme Court
|:||Westfield State College, BS, cum laude, 1977|
|Law School||:||Suffolk University, JD, 1981|
- Massachusetts (Member: Executive Board, Young Lawyers Division; Judicial Administration Section Council, 1990-1994; Chair 1991-1993) and American (Secretary, General Practice Section, 2000-2001; Vice Chair, 2001— Chair Elect, 2002-2003; Chair, 2003-2004; Editor, GP Link Newsletter) Bar Associations.
Assistant District Attorney, Suffolk County, 1982-1985. Boston Trustee, Suffolk University, 2002—. (Member, Hogan, Roache & Malone Boston, Massachusetts)
Born: Boston, Massachusetts, 1955
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP was founded in 1897. Since its founding, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP has grown to a size of 380 attorneys. Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP is located in Richland County South Carolina.
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Appellate, Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights, Business Litigation, Construction Law, Corporate, ERISA and Employee Benefits, Economic Development, Environmental, Estate Planning, Finance, Financial Institutions,...