Scott C. Adams
Attorney Scott Adams is a Partner of LaBar Adams, a law firm in Orlando, FL. As a lawyer in Orlando, Florida, attorney Adams serves Orange County, as well as clients throughout Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Admitted to Practice Law
- Scott Adams is licensed to represent clients in all Florida State Courts, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
|:||Kean College of New Jersey, B.A.|
|Law School||:||Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center|
- Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar
- Wage and Hour Subcommittee of the Employment Law Section of the Florida Bar
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
Scott Adams has focused his practice exclusively on employment and personal injury litigation. His experience includes cases involving discrimination, retaliation, harassment, hostile work environment, disability claims, unpaid overtime, unpaid minimum wage, unpaid wages, tip-pool violations, Family Medical Leave Act, COBRA claims, negligence claims, slip and fall, premise liability, automobile accidents and appellate practice.
Mr. Adams has successfully represented hundreds of employees seeking damages from their employers in both Federal and State court. He has successfully tried numerous cases, including claims of discrimination, unpaid overtime and minimum wages (Fair Labor Standards Act), and unpaid wages.
Mr. Adams has handled cases protecting the rights of children in need as a guardian ad litem for the Orange County Legal Aid Society.
Born: Red Bank, New Jersey
Mr. Adams served in the United States Army and the New Jersey Army National Guard from 1995 until 1999. He is a veteran of the Persian Gulf War, where he received an accommodation for Valor for Action in Combat. He ended his military career at the rank of Sergeant.
2300 East Concord St.
Orlando, Florida 32803
Firm OverviewLaBar Adams handles a full range of legal matters in Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Employment Law. There is NEVER a charge for consultations on your case. We have handled state and federal cases ranging from DUI to First Degree Murder, Auto Accident Cases, and Overtime pay disputes.
Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Employment Law