Attorney Roger Booth is Member of Booth & Koskoff, a law firm in Torrance, CA. As a lawyer in Torrance, California, attorney Booth serves Los Angeles County, as well as clients throughout California.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accident
- Construction / Development
- Construction Accident
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Violation
- Workers' Compensation
Admitted to Practice Law
- In a legal career spanning almost 20 years, Roger Booth has handled many large, complex cases, representing both plaintiffs and defendants, and both individuals and corporations, throughout California and the United States. Since 1997, he has focused on representing people who have suffered catastrophic injuries or the loss of a loved one.
- Mr. Booth graduated with honors from Pomona College in 1987. He spent a semester during his senior year of college studying at Oxford University in England. He went on to attend Boalt Hall School of Law at the University of California - Berkeley, graduating in 1991. Mr. Booth then went on to work as an attorney at Pillsbury, Madison & Sutro (then the largest law firm in California) in San Francisco, where he handled a variety of large, complex business litigation and insurance bad faith matters. During his time at the Pillsbury firm, Mr. Booth took a leave of absence to work at the San Francisco Public Defender's office, where he gained valuable jury trial experience representing criminal defendants.
|Law School||:||University of California - Berkeley|
- In 1997, Mr. Booth joined his father, Larry Booth, at Booth & Koskoff and quickly made his mark as a plaintiff's attorney. In 1998, in just his second personal injury trial, he (along with Richard Koskoff) obtained a $1.6 million verdict in Orange County, setting a record for a hand injury case in that courthouse. That result generated a great deal of attention in the legal press. Article PDF Since then, Mr. Booth has handled more than 20 cases that have resulted in verdicts or settlement in excess of $1,000,000. In 2009 and 2010, he was named a "Super Lawyer," an honor limited to the top 5% of attorneys in Southern California, visit superlawyers.com
- Mr. Booth has been an active member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles ("CAALA"), frequently writing articles and giving speeches at CAALA events on subjects related to personal injury practice and trial tactics. In July 2006, he was named CAALA's "member of the month." He has also written numerous articles for other legal publications.
Booth & Koskoff
18411 Crenshaw Blvd.
Torrance, California 90504
Firm OverviewWe Can Help. We have the expertise, the resources and the years of experience to be successful with the most difficult cases. If you’re suffering from a serious injury, or the untimely death of a family member, we can help. Very few law firms have the special expertise, the financial resources, and the years of experience to be successful with the demands of unique cases like yours. We understand what you’re going through. We care about your day-to-day challenges, and the devastating impact on you and your family. And we’ll fight for a fair verdict or settlement to hold accountable those who caused your suffering. You pay nothing out-of-pocket for our services. Our compensation is based on the recovery we obtain. We invite you to learn more about how Booth & Koskoff can help you get the results you deserve.
Auto Accidents, Dangerous Roads, Defective Vehicles, Construction Site Accidents, Dangerous Premises, Dangerous Products, Dangerous Drugs, Railroad Accidents, Insurance Disputes, Sexual Abuse, Catastrophic Injuries